Training Connect Platform
What's New in v1.0.10
Jan 6, 2022
- Feature Course providers now have the ability to fully edit student certificates. An "Edit" button has been added to each certificate in the "Certifications" table for a student.
- Feature Data metrics have been added to the administration page for the DOB.
- Update Activating a revoked/suspended/cancelled student card can only be done by the same course provider (or DOB) that deactivated it.
- Update All Address State, Course, and Course Provider selection dropdowns have been made searchable. The selection list will narrow as you type.
- Course selection dropdowns have the more popular selctions at the top when creating and editing certificates.
- Bulk course imports for DOB admins have improved error checking and reporting.
- Bug Fix General fixes to the bulk import system.
What's New in v1.0.9
Dec 22, 2021
- Feature New report for DOB Admins, "Site Safety Training (SST) Cards Issued, Criteria Not Met". This report lists all active student cards that do not pass the current issuing criteria rules.
- Update DOB Admins and Auditors can now edit student cards. Card management page now shows the "Edit" button for those that can edit student cards and an "Edit" button was added to the bottom of the student card details page.
- Update Card issuing criteria has been updated to check if an OSHA 30 certificate is older than 5 years from the SST card issuing date and requires refresher courses.
- Update Course providers will now be automatically suspended by the system if their accreditation expires.
- OSHA30 certifications no longer show as expired in the student's certifications listing.
- DOB Admin Approved Cards page now shows totals for approved and allocated cards.
- Various improvements to the bulk import system.
- Bug Fix Student card images are now visible to those with permission to edit them.
- Bug Fix Fixed bug where re-activating a student card could fail even if no other cards were active.
What's New in v1.0.8
Dec 16, 2021
- Feature Release Notes (this) page added to web app listing all changes made to the web platform and related desktop app.
- Feature DOB Admin Student Information Report. This report lists all students and their information.
- Feature Adding or changing student profile pictures now shows a helpful guide as to the recommended size and position for the head and shoulders. SST photo submission guidelines are also listed for convenience. All student photos are now processed with image AI to make sure exposure, focus, and noise level are acceptable. Other features checked are ensuring the head is positioned straight into the camera, hair/forehead is not covered, eyes are not obstructed, mouth is visible, and photo is not of a minor. If the image fails any of these checks there is an option presented to manually approve the photo submission if required.
- Bug Fix Navigating forward on an empty table will no longer cause an error.
- Helpful web links are now available in the Verify Card and Approve Card steps relating to the DOB requirements for issuing SST cards.
- Extra quick pick options have been added to report filters for "This Year", "Last Year", and "Last 365 Days".
- DOB Admin reports now have "Unlisted" results automatically filtered out. "Unlisted reports have not been changed.
What's New in v1.0.7
Dec 8, 2021
- Bug Fix Adding an email address to a student that previously did not have one would prevent saving and display an error.
- Bug Fix In certain cases the Course Provider Certificates Report Export would not generate and display an error.
- Removed automatic emails being sent to a student after editing their email address.
What's New in v1.0.6
Dec 7, 2021
- Bulk certificate imports now report progress and have a historical view for results.
What's New in v1.0.5
Dec 7, 2021
- Feature DOB Admins are able to mark course providers and students for internal use only. This allows for platform training and test data.
- General updates to the bulk certificate importer for better handling of incomplete data sets.
What's New in v1.0.4
Dec 3, 2021
- Bug Fix Verifying a re-issued SST card now evaluates the certifications using the date of the original card issue.
- Bug Fix There were certain Course Provider data fields that DOB Auditors could edit but would not save.
- Bug Fix The "Student" button on the Print Cards page no longer generates a 404 response.
- Student certificates are now hidden from card tap operations if they have chosen to opt out of sharing them.
Training Connect Desktop App
What's New in v1.0.1
Dec 1, 2021
- Bug Fix Zoom level is now preserved while navigating between pages in the app.
- Title bar now includes the app version.
- Reduced the size of the download and installer.